Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Jenna Hipp Hand/Nail Creme Review

Alright guys! So I mentioned that I bought a nail polish collection from costco. They also had hand cremes by Jenna Hipp. I am a total sucker for packaging. Bright colors? Check. Cute design? Check. Full size? Absolutely. I mean really... Look at these things!



Based on the packaging I thought these would be super cute on my desk by my nail polish/makeup collection. I also needed something to help me manage my cuticles. Unfortunately this hand creme was very disappointing. It was super greasy and it left a residue. Sometimes before bed I will lather my hands in lotion to make sure they get moisturized while I sleep. When I wake up it is usually absorbed and my hands feel great. As every new mom knows, your hands get super dry from all of the hand washing. With this hand creme I found that my hands didn't absorb the creme. It sits on the surface and feels really slick. It does soften my cuticles, but it feels so greasy I have to take it off right away.


 My overall impression? Pass. I wouldn't repurchase this again. If it wasn't for the adorable packaging and my inability to keep track of receipts, I would return it.

2 comments:

  1. Costco will take stuff back just with your Costco card- no receipt needed if you're the one who bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if I no longer have the box?

    ReplyDelete