Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review: Deconstructed Rose Lipgloss


I am a huge fan of Bite Beauty products. I love that their lip products are completely natural. Most people don't think about the fact that we eat our lip products, it's pretty unavoidable. Bite Beauty makes it so everything comes from a natural source and there are no Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates.



So lets start with the packaging. Oh. My. Gosh. It is right up my alley. Anyone who knows me knows I love everything feminine and girly. This is by far my favorite packaging of any makeup product I own. They clearly put a lot of effort into the packaging. Even the little tubes are well thought out. They are small and glass with a matte black handle. It has a smooth almost rubbery feeling to it. The Bite logo is indented and slightly shiny.



There are 12 glosses in total. ranging from a soft pink to a super trendy shade of berry/violet. The lippies have numbers instead of names. The first 7 shades are fairly translucent and only deposit a small amount of color. They are really nice for more natural looks. Even the darker colors aren't that opaque.




I love the colors. They have a lot of different color options. I love that there is something for every outfit. One is the lightest and it is this beautiful pinkish nude.

One



Six


Twelve

My favorite color shade is nine. It's a really pretty red.


This product is absolutely wonderful. I do have a couple of critiques. I'm not a big fan of the doe foot applicator. It hardly gets any product so you have to apply several times in order to get enough to cover your lips. The only other issue that I have with this product is that it smells very, very strongly of rose. I get that it is the theme of the product, but I find the scent to be a little overwhelming. I don't really like the smell of rose though, so that is more of a matter of personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment