Friday, July 18, 2014

Baby Update!!!

So. My little girl is almost 16 weeks old. I can't believe that my little newborn is now a baby. She is doing all kinds of fun and exciting baby things. Like right now.. she's pooping in her diaper. As. We. Speak.



She is right on the cusp of rolling over on her own. I discovered this while trying to get the baby to nap in her pack n play without me holding her. It has been a difficult task to say the least. I'm not sure if it's harder on her or on me. Probably me.


That was her towards the end of her little temper tantrum. No one was there to take a picture of me.. crying in the corner.. haha. Seriously, this is probably the hardest thing I've ever done.
This is my "I'm weak and I picked her up" face. 

I just have to remember, this is only temporary. One day she will be able to sleep in her own room, in her own bed. Hopefully before she is a teenager. Anyways, moving on...

She is also getting much stronger. She can support her weight on her legs and stand up if we hold her hands.
We recently went to Once Upon a Child to buy the baby some new sleep sacks and onesies. I love consignment store shopping. Cute clothes at a fraction of the cost.



I hope that Mads has a penchant for bargain shopping just like her mama. I love going there, especially when I have my friends with me. We live really close to Mads Auntie Summer and Uncle Mason. It's great hanging out with them because I've known Mason for years and we have babies that are very close in age. 




That mustard chair really compliments Mads red hair. The baby to the left is Mads best friend August. I just can't get enough of little August's cheeks. They are seriously so squishable. I'm so excited for our babies to grow up together. 



This kid loves her accessories. I absolutely love her red hair and her giant smile. This little girl is the light of our lives. I can already tell that she is a daddy's girl.


And then Dad came home....



She loves her Dad, and who can blame her? If you ask me, she has excellent taste. 


Can I just say how much I love these leggings? Thanks to my dear friend Kirsta for passing them on to Mads. We got compliments left and right. 

Thank you to everyone for reading and sharing my blog. I'm starting to get a ton of views every day and I really appreciate it. I'm really glad that I have an outlet to talk about the things I love. I have a few different posts that I'm working on including my most recent drugstore haul, a review of the new Smashbox Master Class palette and my top 10 drugstore and high end products. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I will wear my leopard leggings today so I can be cool like Madeline :)

    ReplyDelete