Sunday, July 13, 2014

Birthday Weekend

So it was my birthday on Friday. I had such a wonderful weekend. On Friday I went over to my dear friend Tammy's house. Tammy is my best friend Kirsta's mom who kind of adopted me into the family. I absolutely adore her. We went over there for dinner and she made two of my favorite foods; lamb chops and mac n cheese. It was delicious!




Madeline is going through quite a phase right now. She isn't really thrilled about anyone holding her but me or Anthony. It makes eating pretty difficult. She was being an absolute delight all week until Friday. I think she's going through a growth spurt.


Saturday was super awesome. I am a big fan of hanging out and relaxing. The day started with amazing family cuddles. Madeline loves to cuddle. Anthony bought me two bouquets of roses, one pink and one white. We spent the day relaxing at home and he watched the baby while I played video games, updated my blog and went shopping at Walgreens and Target. I was also able to get my nails done. The woman who did my nails suggested that I do ombre glitter. I asked her to show me how to do it and she did! I'm really excited to try it for myself. Practice makes perfect!



On Sunday my older sister and my niece/bff came to see me for my birthday. I absolutely adore my niece and I love getting to spend time with her. We went to lunch and we hung out at Target. Alice was so excited about Madeline. I love how cute she is with her.





I seriously cannot get enough of this girl. We have been close since she was born.




Alice and I about 2 years ago

I was supposed to go to a nice dinner with my dad to Capital Grille but there was a huge rain storm out of nowhere. The roads were flooding and there was debris all over the road.




This little guy decided to take cover from the rain. He was super friendly. He flew away when Anthony went outside to close the grill door. I love the rain, so this was a perfect end to my perfect birthday weekend. The only thing that would have made it better is if the new Milani eye shadows were at CVS. I was pretty bummed they weren't there. 



1 comment: