Monday, July 7, 2014

July 4th!

Happy July 4th everyone!!! I had such a great weekend! Anthony had a 3 day weekend so we have a ton of time together as a family. It was really wonderful.


So on the 4th of July Anthony's parents and his older sister came over to see us before leaving for vacation. This picture was taken right after I handed the baby over to her Aunt.



This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. You can see how excited they are to see her and you can see that it is completely reciprocated by Mads.



This was her 4th of July outfit. I have become totally obsessed with accessories lately, specifically bows. I have had a few people ask me where I got these from and I will post that info at the end.



That's the only picture that I took of just me in my hello kitty shirt. Me and Mads both had red, white and blue bows in our outfits. Yep.. I'm that mom who coordinates with her daughter.



I somehow managed to get pictures with Anthony and the baby, but none of all of us.





So, on top of celebrating our independence we also celebrated my birthday! I had absolutely no idea that they were planning on throwing me an early surprise birthday party. It was incredibly thoughtful. 


So here is a close up of my makeup that I did. It took me a little over 10 minutes to do it. I will be writing a post about my shortened makeup routine. The only difference between this and what I normally do are the fake lashes. It was a holiday, I went for it. 

So, as promised, here is the information about where I found the bows as well as pictures of a few other ones that I bought. 






I found her through my friend on Instagram. I had been looking on Etsy for hair bows because I eventually want to get professional pictures taken. Bows are ridiculously expensive on Etsy. I am super stoked I found these. On Instagram she is under bows_for_daysss. You can find her on my friends list. I recently changed my username to mrs_stevie_. I would recommend looking at her pictures so you can see all of the options she has.


Alright. Final note. Anthony has never seen Independence Day. WTH. We are going to be rectifying that ASAP. Will Smith at his finest (hunkiest) self. And the speech at the end.... wooo. Still gives me goose bumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment