Thursday, July 24, 2014

Haul: Ulta, Walgreens and CVS

So I have been putting off this haul post for about a week and a half. As you all know, it was my birthday recently. I received a couple of gift cards so I wanted to spend them before I posted a haul.



I love this time of year. It's the end of summer and everyone is marking down their seasonal items.  These Sally Hanson nail polishes were a total steal! I have several coupons for $1.00 off and target had a ton of colors on clearance for $1.74. I signed up for the Julep Maven box and was able to get my first box for the price of shipping. They still have that deal going on. You can sign up here http://www.julep.com/


On top of finding great sales on nail polishes I found great discounts on nail files, clippers and stickers!


I found these brushes on clearance for about $7.50 at target. I bought two sets, one for me and one for a giveaway. You can find more info about the giveaways on my Instagram MRS_STEVIE_  I have tried out the brushes and I really like them. I use the short, flat brush for contouring. So far it's been working out really well.


I use makeup removing wipes all of the time. When I'm doing swatches it makes it go by so much quicker when I don't have to wash my hands every time I swatch something. I will have a review on makeup wipes in a week or two. I'm also very excited to try out the L'Oreal skin products.


I found a lot of sets on clearance as well. The only one that wasn't on clearance in this picture was the Smashbox master class palette. I absolutely love this palette so far. I have swatched the Pixi palette as well and so far it's great.



I bought a couple of new foundations. I have tried and reviewed the Maybelline Dream Wonder foundation and I love it. You can find that review here: Maybelline Dream Wonder Review


I bought a ton of single eye shadows as well. I have tried a couple of Essence shadows, but  not enough to review. I'm very excited to try the NYX loose pigments as well.  I have a review of the Milani Gel Powder eye shadows here: Milani Bella Eyes Review


To finish off the haul I got some new eyeliners and mascaras. I'm very excited to try the NYX purple mascara. I'm hoping it's really pigmented and makes a statement!! I've heard great things about jane cosmetics and essence mascaras.


I cannot wait to try out all of my products and review them. I hate opening up my goodies before I take pictures, so most of these items have gone untouched for a week. It's been pure torture! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will have a baby update posted soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know how you organize all of this :) Right now all my makeup is still in one giant shopping bag in the bathroom because I've been too lazy to do something with it since we moved.

    ReplyDelete