Sunday, August 17, 2014

Haute Haul: Pixi and a little bit of POP

So one of my absolute favorite sites for online shopping is Hautelook. It is one of the best places for a great deal on designer duds and cosmetics. I absolutely love it when they have great sales. A few months ago I was able to purchase a ton of Mario Badescu skin care items for a steal. A few weeks ago I ordered a bunch of stuff from Pixi and Pop.


I was super curious about these products and I found a palette that was on clearance at Target.

This is one of my favorite palettes so I thought "Hmmmmmmmm Lets get all the stuffs". So. I bought a bunch of the palettes that were on Hautelook.


So this cube is the Eye Glow Cube in Lucent Lid Light. It is a ton of shimmery shades with a couple of more satin finishes. So far, I like it. I'm not sure if I love it, but I'm going to keep playing with it. 



So this one is the Soft Focus Fresh Palette.


The packaging is unnecessarily large. I think it would have been better to put less space between the colors and make it a little bit more compact because no one wants to carry a palette the size of their face. The only exception is if it has everything, like the Smashbox Master Class palettes.

These colors are more matte/satin and there are lip/cheek colors at the bottom. So far, I really like the colors but some of them are a tiny bit chalky. I really love the range of lip colors though. I feel like you can do a lot with what you have here.


This is the Pixi Icy Eye palette. I haven't played too much with this yet, but there does seem to be a lot of fall out with the colors.


This Pixi Succulent Lip Twin is a lip/cheek color. It's a really pretty pinkish color that I really like. It applies like one of the EOS balms.


These were the only POP products that I got. It was a lip balm and a nail polish. I am really excited about the nail polish color. I can't wait to see how it applies. 


I'm really excited about all of these new products. I really enjoyed the first palette I purchased. Have any of you tried out these products? Thanks to the great deal on Hautelook I don't feel bad about testing these out.

No comments:

Post a Comment