Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Drugstore Haul!

I absolutely love my trips to the drugstore. I can score some amazing deals thanks to coupons and different sales that are going on. This isn't one big haul, it's actually a few different trips over the last 2 weeks. I literally have a bucket of new stuff sitting on my desk that I have been waiting to do a haul on.


So lets start with the best deals that I found! So these Revlon Singles are great! Walgreens prices them at $3.29.

There was a $1.00 off Walgreens coupon. This brought them down to $2.29. Now, here is the great part! I found these coupons online for $2.00 off of any Revlon eye product.



I found these Here. Remember, you can print 2 per computer, being married to a computer engineer certainly helps me get these coupons. The one fault to my plan was I had to use each coupon separately and I bought over 20. Remember to always be nice to the people who work at the drug/grocery store. A little bit of kindness goes a long way, especially when it comes to someone going out of their way to help you save money. I love, love, love Sarah and Tiffany (my Walgreens ladies!).

So. The price I paid on each of the shadows came to $.29 and tax. This was a steal!




So these were also a great deal. I had a coupon that was buy one, get one free on any simple product. Walgreens had a sale that was buy one get one 50% off. You also received 3,000 points ($3.00) off your next purchase. So with the coupon I ended up paying about $1.00 a package. I ended up going back and purchasing about 6 more.


I was so excited to try out these Revlon products. The Revlon Kajal eyeliner was something I was super excited to try out. I bought another mascara, but I already cracked into it.

Once again I went searching for the good nail polish deals!


I would say... I made out like a bandit. The Wet n Wild polishes were dirt cheap. They were 40% off and I had a $1.00 off coupon. That made them about $.20 each.



The Revlon polishes are so great. I actually really enjoy Revlon polishes and I have been dying to try out the Revlon Parfumerie polishes. I will be posting a review on all of these polishes. Well, not all of them obviously, but I'm going to try a couple from each brand!


Here is the breakdown on these polishes. They were $5.99 and the sale that week was buy one get one 50% off. I also had $3.00 off Revlon polishes making the Parfumerie polishes $1.50. The other polishes were on clearance at target and I got them for about the same price.


I picked these up from Target on clearance. I am finishing up my Pixi-POP haul right now. Those were bought online, not at target.


I am so stinking excited to have these polishes. I really like L'oreal polishes, and these glitters are so beautiful. I am also digging the pretty pops of color. I'll be honest, I totally cracked into a couple of these and so far I am totally digging them.



New lippies!!! Wooo!!! Alright, so I got the Wet 'n Wild ones for about $.50 a piece. The only color I have tried is that dark plum color and it was not my best look. The L'oreal Glossy Balm is wonderful. I really love the plum color on my skin tone.


These were the only product that I purchased at full price. Look at them.. How could I resist? I have been so good, sometimes I deserve to splurge on a full priced item!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment