Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello Again

Oh my gosh. It's been forever! I feel like I haven't sat down and written a blog post in forever. Things have been hectic. Wonderfully hectic.

Madeline has turned one.



My little baby girl is swiftly headed into her toddler years and every day  she becomes less of a baby and more of a little person. Her personality is really shining through and it's amazing to see the changes. I thought that the transition into toddlerdom would be a gradual "when did this happen" type of thing. Nope. Nope. Nope. Within 3 weeks she has started hating bathes, trying to charm her way out of nap time and throwing temper tantrums for no reason. It's ok though. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. That tunnel just happens to be about 18 years long...... Buckle up. 

Here are some pictures from her birthday party and a couple from her cake smash. I'm thinking of doing a "How To" guide for her smash cake pictures. They turned out amazing and I learned a lot from doing them. 





I want to start blogging more consistently but anyone with a baby understands that after the baby goes to bed, mommy goes to bed! She is super fun, but also quite a handful. I have some posts that I'm interested in writing a few different posts, I just need to find the time to sit down and write them. I hope all of you have a great weekend!



***** Also, a huge thank  you to my loyal readers. I have had a surprising amount of traffic on my blog even while I've taken a break to move/handle teething/ throw tea parties. Thank you everyone!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment